William's Corner

Everything you saw, feel, touch and heard anything from this sanctuary shall never, ever be forgotten.

It's been a long time since I've even touched this old bugger. The last time i remembered touching it is after an wonderful event that is held in Subang and before my Second Term's exam. HEHE :P

Well after so many years of schooling. This will be the final year of my schooling days. I can still remember the times when we had fun during secondary school like it happened yesterday. Gotta do everything in school to the fullest! Ain't gonna do this anymore after this year.

FYI, I'm currently in a relationship with someone. When we are together. I can feel the happiness in me increased in a greater amount. Everyday my face will be happy from the beginning of the day till the time when I'm about to sleep or maybe even when I'm sleeping. This feeling is indescribable. Its like there's someone inside me trying to shout out of joy. :)

But after a month or so, some stuff happened. And I'm began to worry about her. Whether is she ok, or does she have a problem, maybe i can solve it for her?
But who knows. Maybe I'm the problem to her? maybe not? What is this feeling?

To that person that might be reading this.
No matter what you do, I'll still love you
I missed the times when we are happy together :)
Hope every problems that you faced will be solved immediately :)
I'll hope every single day that you'll be smiling.
Love you <3 :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1 + 1 =

About this blog



Entertainment
Mass Media
Life Experiences