William's Corner

Everything you saw, feel, touch and heard anything from this sanctuary shall never, ever be forgotten.

Well. After 2 months of a relationship. I'm single again :(

The decision that I've made. If you told me about that earlier. I shouldn't have made it. I guess right now your friends are all on an Anti-Me campaign or something like that. I'm sorry that I can't be your Mr. Right. Your Prince Charming. I'm just a guy that I think I suck in these type of stuff.

Dear. I know that message was sudden. I keep thinking that I was your problem that made you cry almost every night which is not. Besides, I too also gave problem to you to make you cry. I swear you'll find someone better, funnier, and give more caring and love to you more than I do.

I still love you and care about you, dear :)
Even if we break. I will still be your friend :)
And I'll try my very best to make our class to be as the same as last year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1 + 1 =

About this blog



Entertainment
Mass Media
Life Experiences