William's Corner

Everything you saw, feel, touch and heard anything from this sanctuary shall never, ever be forgotten.

Hey. It's been a while. Hope I didn't lose any of my readers if I have some :))

Well. I've not been posting stuff for a long time cause a lot of things happened in my life too quickly and didn't have the time to summarize them down. Guess I can do it today eh?

A main incident happened and changed my lifestyle completely. A few weeks back. My ex-girlfriend and I argued for some nights. The arguements that we argued we some small matters and I don't know why we argued about them. Then it started. A beautiful schooling day morning, my schoolmates and I will be sitting in the hall as usual. Mostly I will be in my row daydreaming, chatting with my ex or disturbing my friends that is surrounding me. But that day I was still tired even though before that day I had a 12 hours nap. I'm not sure why, I made my bag to stand and then lay my head on top of my bag and then dozed off. Suddenly she came and called me up by poking me. When I knew it was her. I straight woke up in order to hear some good news. But instead I've heard a sentence which I'm already prepared to faced which is "我們分手".

On that point, I was speechless and shocked for her to say that sentence. So I just went back to sleep. After the assembly, we will mostly line up and walk back to our own classes systematically. But since the next day was a concert and I've participated in one of the events. I stayed back. During that time, I was a bit hurt from that sentence since that was the first sentence I've heard from her that day besides the morning call and stuff. In order to hide the sadness I've wore a mask and continue to practice. We kinda practiced till the schooling period ends. That time she chatted with me. We chatted a lot of stuff. Then she asked me a question, "Do you agree about this decision?" This question had camped in my mind for quite a long time cause for every decision I make I will always regret about it since every decision you will face consequences. Now that reminds me. A few more weeks back. My maths teacher said this sentence to my classmates and I.

 "The decisions that you chose to do. It's final and you should not regret making that choice."

For me. I think that what she says IS PURE BULLSHIT. I know. What we do or don't do. We sure regret on them. Even though we shouldn't regret about it. Right now till this day. I still regretted on doing a lot of stuff. And one of them is telling her after her trip from Japan. :))

That day passed and so it continues to the concert day. I gotta attend school early cause that will be my final practice. During that time, she came. When I know she came... At first I didn't have the face to see her. But then since she came to see the performance and also she's my friend. I came down from the stage to accompany her. We didn't chat much but I stayed by her side like last time we're still together. I stayed there till the time when it's my turn to practice. So I told her, that I'll go and practice. She said okay. After the rehearsal. I talked to her and then packed my stuff cause I've promised my friend to go to his house to do some stuff. So I told her I gotta go and followed a dancer from that rehearsal to my friend's house since she stayed near to his house. At that point, I knew I did wrong for not staying by her side. But I've promised my friend. Guess decisions really DO have consequences. After I left the hall. I walked to my friend's house. At that time, I received a message from a friend that she broke down in tears. I was shocked to know about it too. But I guess it's just too late :x So that time I was at my friend's house doing stuff and at the same time SMS her. I really can't stop SMS her don't know why. Till that night. I was extremely excited cause that will my my first time performing for the school. I just followed the procedure like as planned. In the end. It was a blast! I really had fun that night. At the same time I though of asking her back. Since I said I will wait :) I haven't confirm my decision yet. So I've planned to tell her the next morning. So I went home and SMS her for awhile. After that I just slept on my bed since I was very tired.

The next day, the day where my heart shattered to pieces. In the morning when I woke up. I received a message from my cousin saying that I really need to check what happened on Facebook. I straight went to the computer to check instead of telling her I want her back. When I checked what's going on. I saw her being in a relationship with a bastard which I've despised since the first day I knew about she talking to this dude. I knew that he isn't a good sign for our relationship. I was angered and pissed cause she too promised that she will wait for me after Japan. After that she called me, we chat on the phone with tears on our eyes. During that time, I was being heartless since I saw such a heartbreaking post in the morning. I can't say what was going on the phone since it's privacy :))

After the phone call. I've regretted a few things. First is. For letting her to meet that bastard cause I don't talk a lot of topics to her. :x second I argued with her for so long. Making her to feel this relationship to be cold and then asked her to say that sentence. A week has passed and she's coming back tonight. And now, I still have the feel for her but then I gotta let it go since she will be with that bastard or another dude from my school or maybe no one I guess? But right now I've made a decision that I think I will regret for my school life. And I still gotta live my life. Should I regret?

 Message to her if she's reading this 
 Hey. I know I hurt your heart a lot of times. I regretted on doing so. But right now, I think I can't regret anymore since I made this decision to follow your decision. So if you come back from Japan. And maybe accept among one of them. I wish you all the best in the future with that guy. IF he ever cheat on you, let me know. I will make him pay :)) William, signing out :))

你不知道的事

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1 + 1 =

About this blog



Entertainment
Mass Media
Life Experiences