William's Corner

Everything you saw, feel, touch and heard anything from this sanctuary shall never, ever be forgotten.

What's up people? It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog. Quite dead right? xD

Well. Actually feel like deleting this blog. But then feel like posting some stuff before I leave this place :))

As you know I got an awesome girlfriend for the pass 5 months. Alot of stuff happened in there. I can just say it out mostly what happened, the stuff that I feel hurt and lifeless. As you can see every boyfriend will do anything to make their girlfriend happy so that they can last forever. Such as waking up early in the morning just to cook breakfast for them, walking or driving to their house when they're alone and the most common thing of all... watching a movie with them, mostly about spending time :P

I, as a boyfriend did those stuff above just to see her smile. I admit that on our first valentines day I didn't wrap the present cause I just think that it's a day where lovers give stuff to each other no matter wrapped or not wrapped. I admit there are times where I did my mistakes and I even kneel down to say sorry. Alot of stuff. I just dont have the mood to post.

But I can tell you this.
Keep using Facebook to say what a douche am I. Tell the world what a failure am I. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1 + 1 =

About this blog



Entertainment
Mass Media
Life Experiences